Complete Cal/Mag 1:1
- 1 TO 1 RATIO OF MAGNESIUM TO CALCIUM: 500 MG of Calcium is paired with 500 MG of Magnesium in this 120 tablet bottle. Take 4 tablets daily divided with meals. 30 servings per bottle.
- MAXIMUM CALCIUM ABSORPTION: A unique blend of calcium citrate, malate, sulfate, and carbonate was selected for maximum absorption.
- MAGNESIUM from Magnesium Oxide, Citrate, and Ionic Trace Minerals is further enhanced with Wheatgrass, Horsetail, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D.
- SUPERCHARGED with a complex of over 72 ionic Trace Minerals to help support the overall absorption of this vegetarian dietary supplement.*
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 50 YEARS: Founded in 1969, Trace Minerals Research is America's #1 selling trace minerals, Liquid magnesium, and sports electrolyte brand. 3rd party Tested. Manufactured in the USA.
Did you know that taking minerals with a balance of other minerals and trace minerals can help prevent mineral toxicities, assure proper assimilation, prevent deficiencies and positively balance the chain reactions involving minerals.Trace Minerals Research has developed the newest, most advanced line of mineral supplements ever introduced to the market. Complete Minerals from Trace Minerals Research combine the highest quality minerals with full spectrum minerals and trace minerals form Utah's inland sea, other nutrients, vitamins and herbs chosen specifically to aid in the assimilation, function and safety of each mineral supplement. Read our labels and compare our complete minerals with any other mineral supplements on the market. Complete minerals from Trace Minerals Research make sense, especially after you've read the fine print, and they are even more impressive when you've tried them. So when you need to supplement your diet with Calcium, Magnesium, Chromium or Zinc, make sure you do it the right way. Our New & Improved Complete Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 & 2:1 contain only the finest quality ingredients. A unique blend of calcium citrate, calcium malate, and a specially precipitated calcium carbonate was selected for maximum absorption.